Please Read This First Before Placing an Order!
- Even if you think you know the year of your Willys, confirm it!
- Many Willys were registered by the YEAR OF SALE, not by the YEAR
OF MANUFACTURE. A vehicle may have sat in a dealer's inventory for a
number of years until it was sold.
- The VIN number on the title may be a MOTOR number not the VIN number, especially on pre-1954 vehicles.
- Inadvertently, the owner of more than one Willys may have switched titles when selling the vehicle to another owner.
- The factory would often issue a Service Bulletin advising dealers
to re-stamp the VIN Plate to a new year if a model still remained in the
dealer's inventory. This was a common practice.
- Be sure to read the previous year's Model description as well.
Please select a category from the left navigation to begin your shopping experience.